An entire page of Tex Avery wallpapers to enjoy!
“The intermediate stage between socialism and capitalism is alcoholism.”
Here's an interesting take on Lewis Carroll's
Also, from Jorge Gutierrez, El Macho!
Plus there's always everyone's favorite Luchadore...Strongbad!
Actually, here's some pretty disturbing pictures that I found out on the web for your enjoyment...these people have waaaaay too much time on their hands!
Congratulations to Reverend Frost, today's winner with the correct answer of:
You've got to love any movie that stars Andre the Giant, don't you?
Alright you cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants, it's time to debut a new feature on the site...McBoozo's Movie Quotes! Every so often I'll be posting an audio clip from a movie, the first person to post a comment with the correct movie title will win goodie's from McBoozo's knapsack. And so, without any further ado...
McBoozo's Movie Quote #1
Best of luck!
I'll post the winner once I've gotten a correct answer. I will then contact the winner for more information on where to send the goodie's!
Kind of reminds me of the game Lemmings
Some other highlights...
12. Never, ever tell a bartender he made your drink too strong.
23. Girls hang out, apply make-up, and have long talks in the bathroom. Men do not.
28. If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to drink in a bar. Go to the liquor store.
31. If you have been roommates with someone more than six months, you may drink all their beer, even if it's hidden, as long as you leave them one.
34. If you bring Old Milwaukee to a party, you must drink at least two cans before you start drinking the imported beer in the fridge.
44. Being drunk is feeling sophisticated without being able to say it.
45. It's okay to drink alone.
58. Fighting an extremely drunk person when you are sober is hilarious.
69. If there is ever any confusion, the fuller beer is yours.
(Click on the picture at the top to read the entire list!)
Your Dominant Intelligence is Spatial Intelligence
You've got a good sense of space and how the world around you looks.
You can close your eyes and "see" images. You have innate artistic talent.
An eye for color and shapes, you're also a natural designer.
Since you think in pictures, visual aids and demonstartions help you learn best.
You would make a good navigator, sculptor, visual artist, inventor, architect, interior designer, or engineer.
Ebay listings gone wrong:
Time machine! For time travel? Very LOW Reserve!!!
here is a list of things you will get:
1- the time machine
2- a letter dated july 3, 1930 by J.S.
3- a poem that seems to relate to time travel.
4- a check dated dec 23, 1926 with J.S. signiture
5- a photograph of mal, floyd, reuben dated march 16, 1930
6- a photograph of who I think to be Dr. J.S. Strauss dated Jan. 1926
7- a small key for some kind of suitcase
8- two small bottles
9- a blank book of matches
10- a book of electronic inventions with the name Glenn Thompson written in it (who I think to be a guy who had the machine for awhile in the 1970's.)
(Click any of the pictures to go to ebay listing for this item)
This is really sad...what is the world coming to? The audio is from a Starbucks conference, what executive thought this was a good idea???